Monday 10 June 2013

Update

It seems like treading water here at the moment with so little photography but so much being done to support photography. Building work is taking place (by me) to create an entirely new workspace for photography editing, photograph mounting and maybe some taking. An existing garage building is being converted into 2 areas. The main area is an air conditioned imaging suite specifically designed around the needs of photography with an annex for spray mounting. In addition the outer door overlooks my bird feeder "studio" so the whole area is self contained and should be ready for use in about 2 months time. OCA have spoken to me about starting another module and I must do this before September or I will time out under the 1 year rule. This ties in nicely with the new workspace being completed and I hope then to push on and get through L2 and on to L3.

No comments:

Post a Comment